Fri, Oct 13|
Whispering Oaks Farm
Meeting of Matriarchs
A meeting of strong women
Time & Location
Oct 13, 2023, 5:00 PM
Whispering Oaks Farm, 5330 Dana Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33905, USA
About the event
- A woman who rules a family, clan, or tribe.
- A woman who dominates a group or an activity.
- A highly respected woman who is a mother
We are hosting a time and space for the Matriarchs of our community to come together and fellowship with one another. This is our second event.
This is a child - free time for women to relax and talk and enjoy each other's company. We ask anyone who plans to attend to register and bring a drink or a snack to share.
I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and hope that together, we can better foster a community of strong women.
** We ask that all of our guests be respectful of themselves, one another and our property/ home. Disrespectful or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and any guest(s) unable to conduct themselves as adults, will be asked to leave.
Release of Liability Waiver: All visitors are subject to the Florida Agritourism operator laws. FLA. Stat. 570.88 - 570.89. Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity.
• Many of our animals free-range. This includes chickens, roosters, turkeys, ducks, sheep, farm cats & 2 livestock guardian dogs, all of which are used to visitors.
• This is their home, it is your responsibility to be aware of your surroundings and to operate your vehicle in a slow and careful manner while on the property.
We will have a parking area clearly marked and we ask that each visitor open and shut our front gate, behind them.